Kelly Clarkson Denies Book Content Clive Davis

LOS ANGELES, KOMPAS.com - Kelly Clarkson accused a music record company executives spread rumors about himself in an autobiography. Clive Davis (80), who signed to the record company RCA Clarkson, discussing their relationship is less friendly in his new book. Clarkson said the claim that he was "crying hysterically" in Davis's office is incorrect. In a post on his blog on Tuesday (02/19/2013), Clarkson also defended his song writing, after Davis said that Clarkson struggled to write a hit pop song. Responding to the comment Clarkson, Davis said, "I am very sorry that he decided to challenge what I know as an accurate picture will together." "Impaired memory" Clarkson wrote, "So I hear Clive Davis released a memoir and spreading false information about me and my music. I refuse to be bullied and I need to clear memory disorders." He continued, "First, he told me 'hysterical' at his office when he demanded 'Since U Been Gone' put into my album.'s Not true at all." Clarkson wrote, "I really wish there were extra guitar to the original demo and Clive did not agree. I kept insisting and I could not be more proud of that song. I reject efforts to weaken the song." Clarkson contracted after he won the first season of American Idol in 2002. Creative Differences However, in his blog, Clarkson said that Davis made her cry after he criticized her song, "Because of You", which became one of the biggest hit. "It is very sad, coming from someone who I, as a young teenager, consider a musical hero and is honored to be working with him," Clarkson wrote. "Being an adult is remarkable because you learn that you do not have to fear anyone, even Clive Davis," he added. In an online statement, Davis said, "Before the book was published, I check every fact with five independent individual who is present every day during the event happened." He also said, "This chapter was written and verified by each individual." He continued, "I remain consistent with the content of the chapter as it was written in my book. At the same time, I would pray and pray always, the talent and career Kelly will continue to soar." In 2007, Clarkson revealed that she no longer works due to creative differences with Davis about his new album. However, he later apologized for the altercation and called it, "One of the most powerful men in the recording industry." The book also tells Davis detail when he worked with Whitney Houston and Bruce Springsteen. Throughout his career, the producer has won four Grammy awards for Jennifer Hudson's debut in 2009, the song "Breakaway" Clarkson, and two awards for Santana album Supernatural in 2000.

0 komentar:

Visit My Other Blog

InfoKesehatan-Viory.blogsot.com
The blog contains about health and product herballife

Blogger Themes

Music

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons